Wednesday, September 26, 2012

tiktoktiktok

AYAYAYA!!! I remember I had to do a graduation post, but uh the time has passed so I shall spurt out things little by little that pop into my head

ah procrastination + loonngg time = ceebs mood

OK first to all the people who i have talkde to (everyone in the grade even if it's just one sentence) and who are my year, who aren't really in my classes, i can't say your are loved and special because i don't know you enuf but but but!! u r unique because it was you guys who were my surrounding peeps and not another bunch of people who couldve become my surrounding peeps so ur unique in that way!

you have been peripherally acknowledged. and i just made that up. but i acknowledge and aprpeciate your peripheral existence. as in the people who exist around me and create a nice school air and thank yo 4 dat! and u guys r special but choice and circumstance didn't make us meet!
i hope i didn't sound bitchalicious there. but in lay mans terms: YES I DO LIKE U GUYS.

also b4 i forget i would like to add that high school year 7-12 feels like a slab of time that has stopped. like no real progress, you just kind of dwell in this halted space of time, or time of space you get what i mean!!!

ah feel like dinner now LOL POST LATERZ!

TOOOODLYDOOOO I LUF YOOO! LOL well that was random

No comments:

Post a Comment