Tuesday, September 25, 2012

:I

hello.

it's been a while!!!

and i have now 9 followers. latest one is not jane.. it is patrickelmer or something?! he's blogs are all in german so i do not know what he is doing here but uhh WELCOME!!! :D

UPDATE:
1. i am still deciding on my uni course
2. i am watching a bit of anime
3. i am doing some hsc study

typical stuff, this blog will be pretty inactive imo unless some awesoem thought pops into my head.

feelings right now: my essays suck! SUCK SUCK SUCK BIG TIME. SUPER ASS BIG TIME. and i dont knwo what to do. and OMG maths takes aages to do and i don't even touch mod and jap. ayar what to do what do do

gotttaa

leeeeeaaafffttt

uuppp

 mm m m yy y y y y

gg aaaa  mmmmm eeeeeeeee!

im jsut trying to make it seem like my post is longer haha!

anyway cya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment