Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GRASSYGRASSGRASS

when i was little, my grandma + celia + me would go park for a walk and bring this wild grass type of thing home.

pic is below


and my grandma would tell me that if the grass thingo would croak at night. so i slept next to it. waiting for it to croak at night, but it didn't and id fall asleep and wake up the next day and think: dammit i must hav fell asleep when it started croaking

why do children have no logic, and believe in things too much

also i kind of regret not doing continuing visual arts or choosing music when i was in year 9. actually not kind of, i pretty much regret. oh well can always draw by myself at home.

lena if ur reading, i would hav been ur VA buddy! i did va in sghs but i dropped it dammit!

and i must watch "looper" when it comes out. it reminds me of inception but it's about time travel and all that complicated shiz that go with it when a guy meets his future self who travelled back. not fully sure of the plot but extremely captivating ntrailer u guys must watch!

croakcroak BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment