Sunday, September 16, 2012

ago

i just read something of mine in year 7 i wrote

"she cried, her tears were like a waterfall and not a leaky tap"
WOWWW WELL WASN'T I POETIC LOL

and also found something i wrote ages ago aaages ago when i was 5 probably.

i get so giddy everytime i uncover some random sheet of paper wedged somewhere with something ive written aaaages ago!

i suddenly wanna read my kindy stuff. can't remember those days, i hope my parents haven't got rid of them. i also want to see my childhood photo albums coz they're always interesting!

anyways here is my childhood written stuff! word for word letter for letter

"yestoday we went to syedney tower ti was the hiyst place it taked 15 minite to go :) there we went to a telescope i saw the river then we went down we went to a movie we saw all the things to go on we went to a cave and a little man story there. were four and the airiplane, that was fun at the crockedilol, we went in we went out to kfc i ate potato yum and salad coco chicken that all my sister had a stamich ake i was very cold i told my mum put on the jaket thats all"

ill upload a pic next time maybe!

inb4 someone telling me that i still type like a five year old bahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment