Thursday, October 13, 2011

wishful thinking

ah duznt wutever time i get home, i end up doing work after dinner.

unfortunately, my film (which i thought was ambiguous) it's called max and mary was sed to be  "overdone" according to Ms Steel. and my other related text, this neighbours short story was also i quote, "commonly done" so miss is like "do something else." now ive gtta find more related texts. and i had put all my faith into my chosen texts already, thought they were good and uncommon. )8

and today i sat next to <person> in <subject> class today woohoooo! LOLOL anyways she was writing up this proposal thing for src. and i couldn't help but think to myself, she lives on another more exciting platform. i bet she sees school differently in a way i can't understand. from my  unimportant perspective, things are bland right now. school is same (sibilance thar) unchanging, i go to class, everythings the same, always the same. i go home, do the same things. (ok i know everyonez kinda ilek dis) but i can't help but think that she sees the school totally different.

MAYne im like a background character in movies, those people who aren't part of the action/story. like those movies where a few school students discover something and from there on their lives change! and im just like the people who don't know anything but keep going on with my unchanging life. YO get meh.

im not exactly bored, things are still fun! but i feel like ive zoned out/ less aware at school. like my awareness crept back into my head. HEy! that makes sense doesn't it! it's a physical "kibun" LOL jap dere.

 except for those few moments when im laffing my ass off at something HAHa!

anyway today i was also sitting next to clarence in my free, and he was doing his jap study. he doesn't even follow the course, he's far ahead, it makes me feel un-pro. BUT! it's good encouragement i guess. psst. imma beat him when da time comes LOL maybe like in another 1000 years.

next post i have something interesting to share!

Random notes to self
-state of mind
-change
-special

No comments:

Post a Comment