Monday, October 17, 2011

OH EM JEEBUS !!!

Omg.

I can sense myself already working less productive. im always the most productive first few days of school then it goes downwards from there. I CAN SENSE i am at the point just b4 i start to not do my work

NO! NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL. COZ u see everything counts in HSC. i cant just relax like that and take a chillzpillz!

AND as i am posting now, im only JUST starting to feel guilty, like ive stopped being REALLY productive friday last week+weekends. the guilt is delayed by like a few days, so now it's getting to me. by the time the guilt overcomes me, it would already have been impossible for me to catch up on everything easily b4 assessments.

ZOH MY GOSH. even i know when im being a usless doll. LOL DOLL

I DUNO IF GUILT IS EVEN DA RIGHT WORD.

AND VENTING THIS HERE AIN'T GNNA HELP ANYTHING.

TROLOLOLOOL

EEEEEEK. imagine a crazy woman with hair flying everywhere and shocked face sitting behind my comp, yar thaz me.

No comments:

Post a Comment