Saturday, October 15, 2011

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds. BROLOLOLOL

TODAY I WOZ EATING BEEF.

that didn't look like beef, looked like something that belonged to the innards of a cow, anyways it was beef. BUT it reminded me of all the weird foodz in the world!

LIKE ERM

DUCK HEADS. yes you eat that, apparently the tongue is a delicacy. *suprised face*

FROG LEGS? never tried those but all i can imagine are these thin wiggly legs *I SHIVERS*

i reckon some foods u can't eat not because it tastes bad, but coz the thought of eating something like that puts u off a tiny bit.

LIKE ESCARGOTS, during that musical dinner, i had other meat ofc! but jenny had escargot, she gave me one to eat! i took da snaily thing out, which in my opinion was kinda sad coz ur pulling da poor snail out of its homely shell. it still had its little antennae thingemabobs. and i put it in my mouth and the moment it touched my tongue it fell out of mouth(coz my mouth rejected it IT WASNT ME i swear!!) coz it was so tender and squishy, i imagined a real snail within!. BUT NONETHELESS, i ate the escargot. without chewing LOL just couldn't make myself savour the body of a snail.

i ate it anyway coz i forced myself. i was like ONCE IN A LIFE THING gtta do eet!

ANOTHER WEIRD food is monkey brains, ok i would nevverrr eat that coz u can only eat it by torchuring the monkey(altho im a bit hypocritical because i eat animals such as pigs, cows who may go through animal cruelty)

OK but let me keep talking about meat from a non-ethical perspective!
SO TODAY!

i went into a restaurant, and there was fried noodles with OX TONGUE.on the menu! sorray but im imagining a plate of normal spaghetti, with brown human-like flip floppy tongues on the dish here. DOES anyone eat that? it may taste nice, but doesn't the thought of eating an ox tongue not bother u at all! :O LIKE THERE ANOTHER TONGUE IN UR MOUTH!

how about bull testicles? i dunno about u guys but personalyl I COULD nevverrr stand the thought of having animal balls in my mouth.

NOT meaning to offend anyone who eats these kinda things.! its just that the thought of eating the thing really repels me! :O

and no pics showing da images. just incase my dad thinks im weird LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment