Monday, October 24, 2011

TALKING ABOUT NONSENSICS

we read peter skryznecki's poem called ancestors today.
it's quite the saddening.

it's a vague poem, but it reminded me of the insignificance of being human sometimes.
i mean, no one remembers my great grandma, grandpa and the people before them.

the earliest member of my ancestry i can trace back to is my grandmother, and it's too late to ask her if she could tell me about her granfather, or if she could tell me about what her grandfather told her about his grandfather.

their just beings who existed. but we just never knew what they were. they're like the poem said, "faceless"

i mean, they once lived a life too, once thought about there "faceless" ancestors and how their descendants (me) would never remember them/never ever know them. similar to how my descendents, if i will ever have any, will never know who i was. i wouldn't be anything meaningful to them, like how my ancestors right now aren't exactly meaningful to me as much as i want/they want themselves to be. i won't be real to them, just another person in history. (cept i wont be in history books)

OK I HOPE THIS ANALOGY HELPS. it like how we all view historical figures. think of one. hitler maybe? u think of him like u think of a character in a novel right. (mebbe that's just me) u don't think of him as a person, like ur dad or something. OK I FAIL. moving on

saddening aye

i also think that, humans are pretty sad people(SUMTIMES) they like to talk bout sad things, because iunno! it;s part of the... HUMAN CONDITION TROLOLOLOL.

but i don't think being sad is bad, it's just that a ltot of the time, it gets on peoples nerves because some sad posts are like. "YO THERE> YEAH YOU, just GET OVER EET!" NOW PLEASE1!!"

and sometimes, sad posts are very corny and unoriginal (eg. u broke my heart") but so what.
but so what if their corny.

is corniness uncool?
 i don't think so, no one else does right? coz thats the vibe im getting.

it' would be good if peeps don't say if something is corny or not(haha violation of universal declaration of human rights article... freedom of speech). a phrase like, "it's so corny" normally has negative connotations (from what i hear)  so what if someone plays/sings some heartbreaking, whiny, overplayed boohoo song. yeah it's corny. but it's still beautiful! sad songs articulate one's soul. LOL dunno what that means. the words sounded nice spoken in my head.

i hav lost my train of thought.

PS. what i have sed may not be right. opinion depends on mood and my mood now will change.
BYE! haha

LOVE JULIA

No comments:

Post a Comment