Monday, October 10, 2011

EXPLORING MYSELF

k sumtimes i do loads of work  and then afterwards im like. what am i doing this for? whats the point!!! and i start to get off track and think. DUDE im wasting my time doing all this work when i could be... doing something else..YEAH! coz lifes too short. and then i start thinking: ZOMG what is my life's purpose.

WOW im so original. anyways then i start thinking more specifically: in my assumed 80 years of my life, what should i do/experience b4 i oficially don't get to experience life anymore. RIGHTE? and then i think, EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT Not BE TRUE, that im wasting my life doing all this homework. can't i be doing something funner/cooler! that's why my personality is what it is(weeeeeirrd perhapz). it's coz i wanna do a lot of stuff(i don't care if it's weird/awkward/retarded) as long as it aint exactly harmful to others because whatever happens is part of my oh-so wholesome experience of living. >D

OK gtta have a moral in this. just remember to make ur experience the best it possibly can be by doing stuff you want to do but normally wouldnt! 8D

BYE BYE!
BAHAHHAHAAAHSDASODH WHO THINKS MY POST TITLE HAS DIRTY CONNOTATIONS?

No comments:

Post a Comment