Wednesday, October 19, 2011

UNEDITED

i wanted to typ a post about my really bad habit i hav acquired since year7 in regards to study. but  then i thought ive posted enuf about that. but then i thought to myself. what's the point of saying something like that? annd i couldn't tihnk of a point, so i decided to write about something else.

rememba how i was gnna post about how i picture my life.

well ive been blitzing everything, OC class, i JUST managed to get in to greenacre. then in year 6, i found out i made it into sydney girls. and i was disappointed, coz my parents WERE, lol emotions r contagious yaknow. anyways it's coz my sis made NSG, so i am expected to make it as well, or above. i don't really mind what people expect of me, but it's just that i actually wanted to get into nsg myself and be like BULLYAHR. anyways, so i have this prediction that my hsc, will turn out to be high 98's or low 99s, and im being quite generous to myself here. ACTUALLY, when i talk about how my life will turn out, i don't really think about atar estimates, i just think about how i will change emotionally, spatially.

like i wonder, if ill ever hit a point in life when i suddenly realize something, u know. like DUDE im afraid im gnna realize something crucial to my life, when im 40 or something, when i couldve realised it and changed my life when i was 16 yaknow.
i wonder if ill have a mid-life crisis LOLOLOLOL. i wonder who ill meet in the future. coz id like to meet someone SUPER interesting/cool/daring. LOL im just waiting for someone to come along and suddenly make my life ten times more exciting. (coz im lazy haha)

UM YES! i wonder if ill still be in australia. if im still gnna be in da house im in right now! 

THO PARADOXICALLY, like i said before somewhere sometime, i can't even imagine my life past 2012. like nothing exist after 2012 (OOH!) 

LOL ive lost track of what i was talking about. err. 

this post requires too much thinking, but im gnna try aim for 99.7, coz i liek dat number. right now im on 98.3 which isn't what id like for hsc but im meh bout it right now. i wonder what it feels like to get 99.3+. does it feel good??? ayee? from a 99.3+'s perspective, i reckon 98.3 is a low mark(no shiz sherlok)

ok!
anyway i will be lazy no more and do work!!! BUT I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT. GG LOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment