Monday, October 10, 2011

AIM

YA'll blogsurfers/readers/stalkers LOL kidding!

lemme just tell you what my blog is for. ok it may seem obvious but ill just tell ya'll all.

THE HISTORY OF MEH BLOG
at first it was purely japanese. to practise my japanese. Then it became half english and half jap. Now it's full english (sometimes jap: when im in the mood) and i make sure that i don't post about everyday life. because everyday life is quite the norm for me! unless something BIIIIG happens like it could be a formal, a random unexpected event that took me by surprise.

ALSO 55% of the time, i take in mind theres an audience to read it. the other 45% i write whatever is on my mind. because i don't take into account an audience, aka im pretending that no one is gnna read it because im concentrating so hard to put my thoughts into words that i choose to type in whatever way i want.(so i might sound TOO <insert adjective>

SO end story is. my blog is there for me to type up ANYTHHINNNGG and whatever i think is fascinating/cool!! and a lot of the time i don't edit my stuff, so things may come across a certain way.

anyways whilst blogging yaerr.I will hopefully engage my VIPz/readers YAY.

simply because, there happen to be people who read my blog AHAHHA (automatic obligation to not bore them out)

im done. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment