Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tell me,

ok does anyone want me to blog anything in particular?

anyways today imma give u a slice of my life, since i dont really blog about life slices.

after exams, everythings everywhere, and im not saying it like a saying as in everything is practically everywhere.

I will literally walk in to any room and find piles of sheets stacked everywhere for my exams, and they're not even stacked orderly

right now i am locating, aka tracking down where all those stacks are. or bundles of random shiz, books dictionaries random tutor stuff all mixed together

and then ill... SORT THEM!

into piles.

although i may not seem like it, i like to organize things b4 i start work... that's also the reason i dont start work often.. because i aint organized at times!

ANYWAYS i have found stacks of random junk i needed for my trials, fallen behind my comp desk, mixed in with my dads work stuff, on top of both printers, lying on the scanner, on my computer desk. UNDER my computer desk, next to by bed, next to my "other" bed. on my "other" bed. resting on the piano, resting ALL over the lounge coffee table, resting in my study room. (most of it's there)

IT'S EVERYWHERE, and im trying to hunt them down.

u see, when i place the sheets in a certain place, my mind (at that time) remembers it. and i think i can track what i need from it down later. but when time passes, i forget. and now yes, i have forgotten and.. and.. AND now it's time to play hide and seek with my junk. (that sounds weird GYAHAHAAAAA)

jeebus. time to go find them now.
bye minions!

No comments:

Post a Comment