Tuesday, August 28, 2012

(luv is?)in the air.

few times already i have had dreams where im skiing, but on crazy terrain. and sometimes i have to jump of cliffs to keep on skiing and it's hectic.

well today, i dreamt of climbing up this huuuuuge vertical cliff that was made of haystacks and i was at the top but i couldn't carry myself over and then just as im about to fall from my weak grip, someone from the other side helped reel me up

my heart was beating so fast... and then i flew over mountains and beautiful scenery standing on a huuuge 3m by 3m post-it note that was magically floating due to Sush's magic powers.

doesn't sound too amazing, but that experience in my head.. SO GOOD!

and also... does anyone want to know what love feels like?

click here
Loveeeee

doesn't it make your heart palpitate? that's what it feels like to fall in love.

I THINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment