Monday, August 13, 2012

okay.

let me emphasize, u guys all know already, but lemme still emphasize how good warmth feels.

OK imma preach about warmth to y'all

ok i once went into the shower, and there was no warm water and i was really cold and uncomfortable.

i wake up in the morning, and i have to get dressed.. no warmth!

wearing my school uniform = no warmth unless i add 2 layers of clothing underneath.

end note: warmth is great!

OHHHH. ALSO I MUST MENTION THIS. today i tied my hair in a high pony tail. so much controversy. johnny said it looked more mature. alex, abira and nancy didnt even recognize me from the back but when they did, they said i looked more mature/girly.

so influenced by such comments, i tied my pony tail a bit lower for the rest of day so i could be identifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment