Sunday, August 12, 2012

closecall

i just remembered this,

a month ago, i did my modern history speech

afterwards, mr f3d3r1K0 would talk to you by youself, give feedback on your speech and give your mark and maybe ask questions.

so i did the Battle of Leyte Gulf. and I did my research and stuff but during my feedback time, I remember Mr F3d asking so "you should've talked more about the boats were sunk.. so why did they sink the boats" can't remember exactly... something like that.

 i remember i didn't know the answer at all. and i was thought criiaappp.

so i said " I thought i might go out of the time range so i didn't talk about it"

fed: *keeps looking at me*

Me: "Yeah so i decided to only mention a bit of it rather than going into a lot of detail and i thought the other stuff i discussed were way more important such as __ __ __ __ _ "

fed: "ah ok next time go into more detail.. blabalhbalh heres ur mark"

ZOMG. OH PRAY THE HEAVENSSS!! *bows down*

No comments:

Post a Comment