Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3UsUck3d

turns out i didn't do so well 4 math.ext1

mayne i sure hope they dont put me down to 2unit math OR kick me out of 4u,

OK i think i got the lowest score in my math class. like im pretty sure. but i thought i did alrite LOOOL.

guess i thought wrong agen.

OH GOSH. my 4u better be average. PUHLEZZZZZ! i wantz to continue doing 3u/4u math. zOMG. I DONT WANT TO FACE WOODY for the a millionth time. because ive already conversed with him about my maths like 3 times already. SO PUHHLLEZZZZ. i hope he doesn't so "HMM..." to my peaperrr.

this counts to hsc dammit, but im sure there are students who were super disappoint, and got really low marks for their standards. so those people cheer up! :) <--- herez a smiley.

but most people did good. which sux 4 me, HSC-rank-wise. OH WELL TOO LATE TROLOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment