Sunday, November 6, 2011

YESSSSS. NOOOOOOO!

THe cool news is when my family and i was at the checkout in Aldi, the counter guy told us to open our bags to chek if therez any stole ngood. s

o we did and he saw sheets of paper and books and he's like "oh, homework i see" and then we laffed coz i think we both thought of the asian stereotype.

anyway suddenly he's like, "12 times 12" and im like "ONE FOUR FOUR" and then he's like "13 squared?" i woz like "ONE SIX NINE"

and he looks at my sister and says, "15 times 15" and my sis is like "twohundred and twenty five" and he looks back at me and says, "14 times 14" and im like "196" and then he's like "GOOD u know ur stuff" and im like LOLSAODLOASLDOLOL


AND GUESS WHAT?

AGES AGO I LOST MY PETER SKRZYNECKI BOOKLET OF POEMS + MY WRITTEN ANALYSIS IN IT FORM DA TEACHER.

SO PREVIOUSLY, I HAD TO COPY SOMEONE ELSES NOTES FROM THE TEACHER. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF THERE IS TO COPY.

AND NOW, IVE LSOT IT AGAIN. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGHGHGGHGHGHGH
 IMGNNA CRY SOME IMAGINARY TEARS NWO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;;DF;VFD:G:fdG:fdFDSAJONVDS

No comments:

Post a Comment