Monday, November 21, 2011

BELONGINGS

OK i slept like 1 hour for 2u english exam so wen i came home today i napped for like um LOL embarasing to say but like 4-5hours, its like 5 30 now. wut the and im still not really awake. but i forced myself up. LEMME TALK ABOUT ENGLISH EXAM. ok im so non-smart!!

DOOOOD, i didnt finish any paragraph of my essay cept conclusion, i was skipping around. OK INTRO. i wrote half and decided to continue with it later so i would have a better idea of what i was talking about by writing my body paragraphs. but i never went back, i was too slow. so i havent established a thesis really. like, and all my sentences were cut off.

I have 4 body paragraphs in total. i don't have endings for any of them, like the  ending sentence to sum everything up. my last body paragph trailed off 3/4 of the way because they were like pens down. BUT i wrote my conclusion fully. and it kind of answered the question.

the question was : the desire to belong is complex, how is it expressed through BLAHABALHA.
well i couldn't adapt my ideas properly because my ideas weren't about the desire to belong but rather. TO BELONG, THERE ARE BARRIERS. yeesh.

after exam this morning, i felt id do alright despite not completing da essay, but after typing this all out. SHIZ. i seriously hope i get 17  or 18+. PLEASEPLASEPLASE. LOL

and my  level of language deteriorated in the essay, started with nice eloquent, intelligible sentences, with nice verbs and adjectives and vocab in general. then turned out to be like "BECAUSE HE CAN'T BELONG TO PLACE HE CAN"T BELONG AND THAT MEANS NO CONTENTMENT"

OH MY GOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment