Thursday, December 1, 2011

moosic

OK. i was on the piano per usual.
I've decided to type properly this time, I remember Kynan telling me "I can't read your posts, it's like l33t"
And personally, l33t typing is annoying. So, for this post I shall stick to good grammar. It's just that I don't think that good grammar conveys emotion you know. It sounds like I'm speaking too formally.

Anyways, I'm feeling happy right now, since you guys can't deduce my emotion from this puuurrr-fect grammar. Shiz, ruined it LOL. Anyway, I was on the piano right, and I was like to myself:

Maybe I should try compose a simple song( PIANO PIECE)! Well I did, it sounds pretty alright in my opinion, but compared to normal songs, the structure is very basic, like (YES I DIDN'T TYPE "LIEK") the left hand plays broken chords and random repetitive background music whilst the right hand plays like single notes most of the time.

I composed a tiny bit of the song, I let my dad hear it and i was like WHAT TYPE OF SONG DOES IT SOUND LIKE. and he was like ... a love song AND I WAS LIKE I MUST HAVE COMPOSED A HELL OF A CORNY SONG. it was meant to be cool yaknow

BTW When I write, "I composed a song" it makes me sound fully pro LOL, gives me a professional touch i must say heeheheh anyways one day I'll post the song up, when i find some electronic that can record the song and hwen i find some connecty thing that can connect it to my computer TROLOLOL. anyway for now, back to naruuutoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment