Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hope everything i wrote made sense

post dedicated to people who are still reading through blogs when exams are so close. (like myself LOL)

time of year where everyone's like "IM SO SCREWED" + an extra, "AND EVERYTHING ACTUALLY COUNTS NOW"

SO TRUE

GGGGGG.

my minds occupied with 80% naruto 20% exam shiz, so i haf no cool infos to share. maybe after exams when i feel calmer.

ALSO, i would like to mention that. i feel screwed. OH no shiz, but everyone is feeling screwed. even the seemingly prepared people. ok even though i haven't finished my 2u essay and i havnt started my 3u essay (it's not as bad as it sounds!) and math.. and jap, i reckon sum1 in the grade who has finished all thier essays and shiz feels worse off than me.

ANYWAYS. I AM INDEED more screwed than ever. sum1's gtta find a synonym for that word. also, people are telling me that im screwed. like ultra. and the people who have been telling me that aren't the fully prepared people, they're also the last minuters.

this + steeles condescending tone, "JULIA, ur the biggest procrastinaor ive ever met" + "JULIA, is this only half an essay?" (coz i handed in like 2 paragraphs lol and everyone else handed in like a fiull essay) MAKES ME REALIZE THAT MAYBE MY FEELIGNS OF SCREWEDNESS actually articulate my situation here.

THIS IS SEIROUS MAYNE. but i still feel calm ish.

PS: sometimes, i tihnk that if i post everything on this blog, ill run out of things to say in real life.
lOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment