Wednesday, September 21, 2011

loading...

STUFF ABOUT ME YO. for people who wanna... GET TO KNOW ME A LITTLE BIT MORE ;] and perhaps get closer to meeee ;;;;]]] LOL juskiddin

im so care-free about everything. i sorta come off as unserious type. like even when im talking to woody, i jus talk like he's my buddy. not enuffss respect a teacher should get. YEAH. even when i TRY to be proper, something slips.

i think everyone else is like me and thinks about things EXACTLY the way i do, but obviously not! coz once i was super confident bout math 2u test, and my friend sed i was really cocky bout it. i thought i was just being excited about knowing how to do 99% of the questions. SO LOL

also i also seem clueless. like confused. sometimes its coz i don't listen. other times its coz instructions to do some sort of work aren't specific enuf. things gtta be specific coz i think too much. thats why i hav so many questions.

i listen but it doesnt go in my brain sumtimes. if the sentence goes on for too long i lose track. ITS NOT JUST ME RIGHT? like also when ur reading. i can just read a paragraph but not create any meaning from it even thought you've just read every word. so u read things over and over again.

when im speakign for long periods of time about like something that happened etc. and i haven't prepared it in my mind i lose my train of thought and i tend to stop and have a mind blank for like ten seconds because ive seriously forgot what i was even talking about.

someone needs to hand me a guidebook on everything. what to do whenever. coz i jus do anything whenever and at random.

my mind is blank a lot. like nothing is in it i swear. in the car my family is always you know thinking to themselves bout what to do blah. i just sit there and look outside the window or stare straight forward and think about. WAIT. i dont think. i dont even know im thinking about nothing until my mum tells me to think about hw or wtv. I BET IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. REVEAL URSELVES NON-THINKERS!

ALSO why can't i remember my dreams anyMOAR???my conciousness was there. so that means i've experienced what ever i did in my dream right. so why!

hollowness on the inside is pretty darn uncomfortable. hollonewss is felt when ur bored, purposeless or un-entertained. basically when ur lackign something or missing something in life. I THINK. so everyone should be feeling hollow right now hehe

normally, its routine for me to understand everyone. like I think things from their point of view, but sometimes my opinions come first ;) HOHO.

i keep waiting for something ULTRACOOL to happen in life. BUT WAIT NO MORE, i shall activate myself.

istill having an inner debate on whether its better to accept, or change things. chyeah im sophisticated liek dat. *flicks hair superficially*

it does feel good to be around people. people need people.

and is joining a not so familiar group of people in convo. INTRUDING? like just walking up to their group because you wanna talk to them simply because you've never talked to them and u wanna talk to them?

Fully G songs r the coolest. They make my bones excited lol n Sad songs r icy n r mostly music boxes. Additionally, I don't make sense.

-loading complete-

OK this POST BETTER NOT HAVE COME OFF AS WEIRD. coz i think its coolztaboolz 8)

1 comment: