Saturday, September 10, 2011

: 0

turned out i got zero for my 2u essay. BRAh, first zero in my whole life.

when i confronted ba1, (the use of the word confronted creates a demeaning tone i dnno) the look she gaved me said, "i know you cheated, u deserved that zero" >( or so that’s what I interpreted.

but stilllll, bad vibes were eminating from her, and i reckon she thinks im a cheaterrrr/liar, but! I am not.

But it was dodgy, what I did.
u judge for yourself:

these are theeeee facts
1. i brought exam notes into 2u exam
No shiz the teachers thought i attempted to cheat
2. i put it under my table
teachers thoughts: attempt to copy essay
3. essay i wrote was very similar to exam notes which is my pre-written essay
teachers SAYS: very likely u copied 
my thoughts: i didnt copy and i reckon if you compared most student's essays with their actual written, they should be mostly word for word

more facts
1. i didn't even look at those notes.
2. if i had put those exam notes in my pocket nothing would have happened.
3. now that i get 0 for 2u, then GG, my atar estimate is screwed up coz 2u has to count.

I brought my notes in 4 last minute study and everyone was seated so I folded it up and put it under table.

Disjointed post this is.

One day later I went into the office to talk to b4l and when i was talking to the teachers, coz I told them I folded the notes up. They were like where are the folds?  And I took my notes and looked and there were indistinct fold lines because folded it without pressing odwn on the fold. And I could see the faded lines but when I pointed it out to them, they were like where? Coz the lines were faded well obvs after a day, the already indistinct fold would be even more indistinct. I looked stupid pointing out the almost non-existant folds because it made me look like I was just being a really really bad liar.

Anyway after the English 2u exam, I gave in my exam notes, coz u know I didn’t think it was dodgy at the time, putting it folded up under foot of desk coz people could put unclear pencil cases under their desks right so I gave it in to the teacher to chuck away and that’s where they were like: that’s dodgy and I was like in my head: hay that was pretty dodgy

Anyway, I have no witnesses coz no one looks at me in an exam duh and theres no surveillance camera

So I guess in a way its reasonable I got a zero because the teachers just hafta assume the worst case scenario.

But now I hav a black mark against my name. because in all honestly, I don’t think they believe I didn’t cheat

And what makes it worse is my known part-retarded, non-serious personality contributes to their neg. thoughts on me.

On a positive note, it’s prelims and not hsc so it’s alrite.

On a negative note, I want a proper atar estimate mark )8 and English mark so I hope they don’t just blindly wirte a zero, because I want to know what kind of mark I would get for writing that essay.

OHHH And afterwards, in my eco test, the teacher who called me out for bringing in those notes kept hovering around me. Actually she was obviously keeping her eye on me. In fact, she was one metre away from me standing there just eyeing me. and I know why she’s doing that, I get why, but from my pov, that was freaking irritating, annoyed the shit out of me because I hate it when people don’t believe me.

Anyways, long post because somewhere in my heart lol if I hav one after this mean post, I feel --- >   extremely  D<

Oh yeah and my only justification to the teachers now is "i didn't look" so GG I have officially ruined my reputation with some people because I assure u, out of the many people that know about my situation, there has to be one or two people who won’t believe I didn’t take a look at those exam notes.


And u knowwhats really sad. My parents don’t believe me. which bring me to my next point

My sister is the greatest friend ever.LOL She might not like me, but she believes me. and to me that matters like A LOT
Corny post I know anyway. This situation reminds me of some time ago

At my piano teachers house, someone carved the word tracey in blue pen into the wooden table in the house and everyone thought it was me without a doubt, cept for my sister. But I didn’t do it.

Imagine those who went under death sentence long time ago, who were wrongly accused, I empathise, they must feel a million times injusticed.

Anyway long post, I feel kinda better nao yayayeyryrr.

2 comments:

  1. oh shit. D:
    OMG JOOLIA DUDE I BELIEVE YOU
    I carried my english notes into the exam by accident, i went back at the last minute and chucked it outside but i wouldve done the same as you otherwise D:
    maybe you can talk to connors about giving you an estimate based on the english mark without the zero, cos otherwise thats just totally inaccurate..
    i dont think anyone would blame you for feeling shit but i do hope you feel better about it joolia! it wasnt your fault and i dont believe you did anything wrong D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG FIRST COMMENT WOOHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    and thanks for the advice, ll go ask connors when we get our english back! :)

    ReplyDelete