Wednesday, September 7, 2011

100th post

woooo 100th post. yay can't believe i posted so many posts anyway

1) POTTERMORE!!! my potions brew right but i keep forgetting to go back in the set time to finish brewing my potion sooo RAGHHH POOR INGREDIENTS. gooing to waste coz of my forgetfulness(coz someone has been pouring forgetfulness potion into my drinks obvs)

OH and emily and stuff if u havent added me: flamefrog99

2) OH AND TODAY randomly i just had to mention this coz idunno it struck a cord with me LOL, i think me puneet tom were talking and tom was like, he judged whether or not he did well in exams not by answering the quesiton but by filling in the space of the answer AND I agreeee! like economics for example. i know close to nothing except for some demand and supply graphs BUT i thought i did pretty alright coz you know, i filled in all the spaces for the writing bit with random bits of my bs.!

3) Me and my sis went to a chinese restaraunt in our school unifrom by ourselves, and we felt out of place coz you know normally adults go there. ANYWAY, i was ordering from the menu and the guy taking my order treated me like a 5 year old child, and fully gave me that smily you give littlewittle children.
HELLOO IM LIEK A MATURE WOMAN. lol nottt

__________________________________________________

2 hours later - since i left this post to be completed.

1) OH MY FREAKING GOSH. I FORGOT ABOUT MY POTION. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME.AISHFIHFDIDSGHISDHGIUH

2) THERE WERE MEANT TO BE 5 PEOPLE COMING TO MY HOUSE BUT NOW THERES ONLY 2, MAYBE REDUCED TO ONE. so sad, and it took me a lot of jokes and nice talk from me to let my friends over to my house. )8 u guys suck. great friends u r

3)  my jersey design got rejected. rejecting my jersey is like rejecting me, and since ive been rejected. i feel rejected. BUT I HAVE ANEW JERSEY DESIGN HOHOHOHO

4) maths sucked. no comment

No comments:

Post a Comment