Saturday, September 10, 2011

FATTIES BE FATTING DINKUMS BE DINKUMING LOL

Let me tell you a story.
Today I was with an acquaintance, this girl and we went to westfield together to eat coz she had to catch her bus in 30 mins so she had time. And u know, like usual we talked about school and stuff and then we parted to buy our own food.
She got the kfc snackbox
I got this foot long sub right coz u know, im a…. growing.. girl yeah
Anyway we sat down afterwards and she was like: u gon eat ALL of that? And gave me a shocked look. So I was like nahh, im eating one half and the other half for dinner. And she was like ok and so we kept talking eating, I finished my first half of the subway and didn’t even touch the other half. UNTIL SHE LEFT. HOHOHOHOHOO. I ATE THE WHOLE SUBWAY 8) OMNOMNOMOLICIOUS.

ZOMG, in roll call once, ms doyle was like, “blahb lhablahbalha hhh fair dinkum”  and someone in the class was like, “yes. Fairest of the dinkums.” LIKE HAHAHAHAHAAHA, that was hilarious, I THINK it woz tom. I THINK. And yes. I do think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment