Monday, June 6, 2011

CRAZY DAYYY!

OK today there were 4 things that made me reallly happpy!! todays was such a GOOD GOODY LUCKY DAY!

1. I got my atar estimates WOOHOOOOOOO i ot 98.85 and i beat <one of my friends> by 0.05 so i can use that to my authorithy nao 8) but i think i should work harder, because it was quite flukey, and my marks aren't very stable. For example history was full of source tests which didnt require any knowledge whatsoever about
2. I FOUND MY BLAZER OMG I LOVE YOU BLAZER i missed it heaps! i found it like 1 month later and im celebrating!
3. I AM OFF PROBATION FOR MATHS. i can officialyl do 3u . WOODY signed the note HEEEhAWHHHAHR!
4. WE ARE HAVING A PIZZA PARTTTYYY in woody's class. OMG!! RAWR we'd thought he 'd never let!

OK BAD NEWS NOW. i guess it balances this suppper lucky day

OMG. i had a nap after i went home OGMOGMOGM
i think i had another episode of sleep paralysis. no im not mental or crazy, i dont know why its so scary i think its sleep paralysis. It lasted for 15 minutes I think, i almost couldn't break out of it.

well i have already slept for 1 hr and then i woke up and decided "okay ill sleep some more" so i closed my eyes and you know that "deep" feeling you get (soz for lack of good vocab) when you fall asleep, well yeah it's deeper than that if hat makes sense at all and you feel vibrations/you shiver but i doubt its physically viewable irl. and at that point in time i knew i was going to have an episode of this sleep paralysis thing so i tried to break out of it (my eyes were closed then). but i couldn't so i had two choices in my half concsious/half unconscious state. i could not fight it and see scary images like freaking scary images. or i can attempt to keep my eyes kinda open in which case you feel really scared oz i guess you fear you might slip into the scary iamge mode.

well i took the open eyes choice obviously, and it's hard heeping yoru eyes open because your body automatically kinda goes into image mode. so i was stuck, conscious that i was in a sleep paralysis and conscious of the fact i was not dreaming and in real life and seeing stuff when i couldnt keep my eyes open. So i was concious right? so i tried calling for my dad but nothing came out of my voice, i tried to sit up and reach for the door but it seemed that everytime i did get close enough the door was once again the same distance like as if i never tried to get to the door. freakign crazy shit.

i dont hav any mental problems, apparently you get this when you're stressed but i don't think im stressed. now im scared to sleep.

and theres no jap in this post. ok making up for it tommoooozz!
LOVE JULIA TABOOLIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment