Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a bumpy train ride

Today yvonne, annie and me were on the train and transit officers were walking past and checking tickets so we decided to be immature and pretend to sleep, but we found it so funny we kept cracking up whilst looking like we're asleep. hahah and then we decided to run down each carriage everytim the transit officers were in view so we seemed dodgy but it didnt work so ):?

Today i also met a very rude lady who guarded the train barriers RAWRAWRAWRrrasdiasuh ok background info: i take a train from epping to central, then i switch trains from there to revesby, but my train ticket says epping to revesby.

Ok soo i really needed to go to the bathroom like sooooo badsobadsoobaadd, so i asked the lady if i could get out of central barriers to go bathroom and come back eventually! she can mark my name down or whatever if she's that worried i might be trying to get out without a ticket. (There are no toilets in central if you don't get out of the barriers btw) The lady gave me a full flaming lecture.

She said, "you dont have a ticket, since you have no ticket you cannot get out BLAHDILADIADIBLAH where is your ticket" and im like, "I dont have a ticket out of central, my ticket goes from epping to revesby. I go from epping to central and change trains from central to revesby" and she goes, "you dont have to lecture me about your journey, where is your ticket?" and i gave her my ticket and i sed, "It wont work,  it only works at revesby, i just need to go bathroom, my biological organs are calling" and shes shoves the ticket in the barrier and says "this ticket does not work, dont stand there if you have a problem talk to the officers or GET A TICKET, or you cant get out"

and im  like "FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME, I DONT HAVE A TICKET OUT OF CENTRAL. I I JUST NEED TO FREAKING PEEEE, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT, I WANNA PEE IM NOT TRYING TO GET OUT OF CENTRAL ARRRGGHHHHHHH EFFFF EFFF EFFFFFFF" no i didnt say that. i was being a good sport and i walked away. next time, im storming right out of the barriers, no brakes.

and  really random change of topic: king lear assessment in 2 weeks and i dont think i understand the book well enough :/
Random Reminders:
-Auras
-Lost in snow when skiing
-Oedipus Complex?
- Glass Jar/Mental Illness
- Car fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment