Monday, June 13, 2011

blabbbbberrrring

I made my previous jap post so short so i could quickly get onto english posting. xD which kinda defeats the purpose of this blog in a way.

OK wut to talk about. WELL since i should be really doing hw right now, yes, blogging is like my way of justifying not doing hw, coz it's kinda productive i guess talking about ur own life..OK so I'll dedicate this post to my incredibly lax attitude to hw.

READ ON if u wanna hear my own analytical analysis of me and my relationship with hw,

FIRST! as easy as it is, i can't seem to COMPLETELY finish hw. (who can? )

1. coz my mind changes priority all the time, sometimes i think doing one thing is reallly important but the next minute i can totally switch sides and think doign soemthing else is realllly important.
Like after a maths period im suuper inspired to do maths, but then after like a violin lesson or something, im super inspired to do play violin. then afterwards after an english lesson, im super inspired to write essays. but then when i go back home. theres so many things im inspired to do, i cant do all of them right, so i end up doing not much.
2. after finished one task, i'm not inspired to do anything else because i's so proud of myself. so let's say i set myself 3 tasks, i end up like doing 1 to 2 of them.
3. I feel the need to be organised before i do my hw but since everything is in such a mess, i never get much work done.
4. when there is a lot of hw i lose inspiration. i get confused. don't know where i should start. (stems of point 1)
5. If i do something, i hafta finish it b4 doing something else, otherwise i feeel restless. but this is a flaw coz often i lose interest in a task so i work ten times slower, i muck around and i can't switch subjects because the other task is incomplete and ill start to get restless if i do switch.
6. I sometimes think, even if i work my hardest, i won't get REALLY good results because everyone has similar intelligence.
7. I think i can catch up all my HW in the holidays, even though the reality I cannot!
8. I am fooled into thinking you can get consistently really good results by cramming/last minuting when you actually hafta build on knowledge bit by bit by practising everyday.
9. i know most of my flaws but i have trouble fixing themmmmmm. coz i procrastinate in trying to fix my procrastination.i think i have all the time there is.
10. I forget all of the above when im having fun. and i have fun aaalot

OOOOK. now imgoing to start fixing my bad relationship with hw up by firstly, finishing off my reflection statement due tommorow for 3u. OKAY
tooodlydoooo aishiteru. LOL its rhymed YAY 8D oh and i didn't bother to read over this post so it may not make sens at all. haharh

No comments:

Post a Comment