Monday, July 2, 2012

things happnin'

first injury in the holidatys!

My ukelele has officially died, it's hard to explai nbut i tried to superglue the strings back, and it worked, but when i tightened the strings, i could hear the wood creaking and before i knew it, the strings popped off at full force, and lashed my eye.

no external injury. im not sure if superglue went in eye but my eye felt irritated heaps, so i washed my eye for 10 mins whole time thinking "WATTIF I GO BLIND" but then only one of my eye was irritated so i thought to myself "GOOD. I STILL HAF ONE EYE"

and even after that couldn't open my left eye for a while, there was like something stuck in my eye i swear! but im pretty sure it was just the feeling i got from the plastic strings hitting hard against my eyeballs.

ANYWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment