Monday, July 23, 2012

random fb dude

so quite a while ago, this random fb guy strikes a convo with me
(COZ IM HOT RIGHT mustve looked at all my hot pics)

-if you expect some hot saucy story stop right here!-

but anywehs, he asked me about what girls think about guys and all other related stuff, and i asked him random questions and he kept going on about love and stuff.

and i was like okeh.

and i remembered him talking about how people do 'love' because people need other people to confirm their existence, because humans instinctively want to be remembered and prove to themselves they exist. He explained it better. and there was heaps of other stuff, i wish i could say but i just can't remember but he KIND OF had a point!

Anyways, COOL CONVO. i got reminded of that because my sister came back home, had a laughing sesh wit mah rents about something she encountered at work, and then walked pass my room and i said "HEY CEE" and she randomly replied, "you don't exist in my world, hhahaahhaha" and i thought DAFUQ. and then i thought "exist" and then i thought "existence" and then i got reminded of this fb dude.

and now im thinking of friggin HAMLET coz dat shakespeare book made me think about existence, coz of its theme of death!

No comments:

Post a Comment