Monday, July 16, 2012

SHOSHWEET! :D

An amazing two-legged pig has become a local celebrity in China.
The 10-month-old pig, known by villagers as "Zhu Jianqiang" (Strong-willed Pig), was born with only two front legs, which it now uses to walk on. According to owner Wang Xihai, Zhu Jianqiang was one of nine piglets born in a litter this January.
He recalls: "My wife asked me to dump it but I refused as it's a life. I thought I should give it a chance to survive and unexpectedly it survived healthily."
Several days after Zhu's birth Wang decided to train the two-legged piglet to walk by lifting it up by its tail. "I trained her a while each day.
After 30 days she can agilely walk upside down." Wang said since the birth of the pig, which currently weighs 50kg (110lbs), his home is besieged by visitors everyday. A circus even offered a high price for the pig, but Wang refused to sell.
He said "She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on. I won't sell it no matter how much the offer is".


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/in-pictures-the-bewildering-face-of-china-7711987.html?action=gallery&ino=11


No comments:

Post a Comment