Sunday, July 8, 2012

i be readin other peepols blogs

aaaannnddddd.... WELCOME! to my emotionally bland world

actually it aint so bland,

i laffed at emily's blogpost: THIS BIT
"OKAY TELL ME ABOUT JOHANN GOTTFRIED HERDER'S VIEWS ON HISTORY [yes. this is my level of immaturity towards my brother] and he was like IT MEANS YOURE A POO POO HEAD."


 Now check her blog out at jaesbitch dot blogspot you know da shiz

and i laffed out loud at this one bit in masterchef when one of the teams was cooking offle (animal organs) and this other guy said "I'll give you 50 euros if that tastes good"

not so funny but dayum it was so funny then, i actually LOLd OUT LOUD.

funny how the meaning of lol has changed so much i had to say

"lold out loud" which in the past would mean "LAUGHED OUT LOUD OUT LOUD"

but now would mean "I LAUGHED OUT LOUD"

anyways, somebody tell me some deep shiz, so i can go ponder over it and be enlightened and live an AWSUMMERR LIFEE HELLYEAHH BABYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment