Sunday, December 4, 2011

a sad and frustrated post

WOW my eyes have gone considerably shittier from watching all dat anime i think. iunno, now i hafta fully lean into my computer to see clearly. ); i shall be more careful next time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what i think:


1. just coz someone got a higher mark, they can still be saddend, coz i hear peeps goig” OMG HE/SHE GOT SO GOOD Y IS HE COMPLAINING THEY'RE SO INCONSIDERATE” a lot. 

2. can sadness be measured? if he answer is no, then we shouldn't say stuff like, "why are u sad HUH? african people are starving." well u see, sum1 may be of the same sadness as an African child, but because their conditions seem so much worse, that person's sadness is taken like its worth nothing. maybe i dunno what im talking bout coz im not an african child. 

3. Friday was a sad day.

4. a few weeks ago, randomly, ive noticed myself that ive become considerably less reserved. i dunno if thats the right way to put it, like ive been able to do whatever i want to do, like stuff i previously found uncomfortable to do, became easily doable. and it hasn't changed!! this new-found super care-free attitude which isn't neccesarily a good thanngg!

5.  OK MAYYNNNEE I HATE CERTAIN TYPES OF COMFORT although a comforters intention is good, i find sum sorts of comfort insincere. IN FACT, i would feel much better actually if u rubbed in my face that i screwed up the test.
and patting me gently on the back is not comfort (4 me) it annoys the shit out of me.<--it's a pet peeve. if the comfort is, "everything is gnna be okay" please go LOL i want not that comment. JUST ROAWR I JUST HATE HATE HATE HATE COMFORT. LEAVE ME ALONE!! oh and by comfort i mean only the overly-sympathetic kind of comfort, just say "DW it's only worth 2%" or smth, plz don't conjure a pretentious sympathetic/sad looking face when ur not actually SAD NOR SYMPATHETIC. AWRAWRAWRAWR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

OK bet u no one's gnna comfort me in school anymoar LOLZ

6. if my 4u maths mark is screwed, i am seriously going to get kicked out of 4u. if i pass 4u trial i will be eternally grateful. thats coz I got 42/63 for math. and i got like 50% for 2u multiple choice, i cheked da answers with others.

7. i sad coz i can't do anything aobut my shitty japanese mark.I swear i have already hindered my chance of getting a state ranking for jap continuers. wut a sad thing for me. u know because of the shitty jap continuers test maybe., jus maybe im gnna miss out like 0.05 in my atar and miss out on a course i want to do in a certain uni. i is disappoint. psh

8. scuse my swearing but FUCK IM SAAAAD.
And you know I have 12 units, 4 units got stuffed. Continuers jap and 3 u maths. 
ANYWAYS continuing with my japanese rant. DUDE i interpreted the question differently so i got like 0/3 marks, 0/3 marks AND 0/5 marks. and now im ranked last. (psst. i disliek w1l50n)

9. If you cry are you sadder?!


ok dw, my sadness will last 4 like a day, i will come to school forgetting bout all this LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment