Monday, December 19, 2011

NEXT 16 days

OK NEXT 16 days I WILL BE AT NEW  ZEALAND WOOOHOOOOOOO!

so ican't post or anything as much as i like to!!

I WILL MISS YOU ANONs and NONANONS LOLOLOL

be back in 16 dyas! meanwhile u can visit emilys blog or something

http://jaesbitch.livejournal.com with he japan update. since she should be back form japan!! WHOOPDEEDOOOO!

so check my blog again january the 10th or something! i think if i calculated right.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

post me xmas/ new years messages. ill be very happy HAHA



I am totally gnna come back dumber, and tanner and shrivellier from all dat sun. might even take sum hot nz guys home with meh ;] LOL JOKES, gtta stay single for all those sexy male stalkers on my blog LOL JUS KIDDINNNGGG.

so many jokes today hehe mus be holiday mode really sinking in.

anywho! BYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. i hope myself a safe journey 8)

LOVE YOU ALL! XOXOXOOX <--- so gurly

2 comments:

  1. MERRY XMAS
    AND HAPPY NEW YEAR


    we wish you a merry christmas
    we wish you a merry christmas
    we wish you a merry christmas
    and a happy new year

    weeee

    hope you have/had a wondertabuful time in new zealand
    and that the trip were filled with 'zeal and' excitement!

    ReplyDelete