Tuesday, December 13, 2011

mine

WOO i jus woke up from a 4 hour nap, i am screweing up by biological clock. LOL I JUST TYPED BIOLOGICAL COCK BUT I CORRECTED IT TROLOLOL.

anywayz, i am now trying out the rap part for drummer boy. me and yvonne are gunna rap contest eachother HAHAH

drummer boy  - the one by justin biebs.

I havnt been posting lately coz im phat. it's already holidays brah! i havent done proper work since after exam LOL, not good!

ooh my mind is blank so post leterz BYE!

OHOHOHOH ! and i tried minecraft and i dislikes coz everyone on my server is already geared up. whilst their mining with their ultra pro tools, im digging holes in the ground iwht my hands. PSH

and also i tried to kill one of skynan's wolves, coz i was like ZOMG im gnna be sneaky and kill a dog(because i totes can) and make him devs forevs! but then the wolf ate me and i died.

anyways i call it quites ofr minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment