Saturday, August 20, 2011

sleeparalysisucks

todaayy i was paralysed again. i was lying down at the back of the car. reallllly tired, i had tutor in the morning, so afterwards i slept in da car whilst my parents went shopping. like i felt the usual, vibrating/buzzing of my whole body and i was like. SHIZ if i don't wake up now im gnna be paralysdddd. but yeh i got stuck and yeah i couldn't move.

i dont know if this is the imagination of real life but i pryed one eyes open, forcefully and stared at the sky outside the window, so i could keep my eyes on reality. coz if i closed my eyes, i was scared i might see something freaky. so yeah i could only open one eye and i stared outside. lemme make this clear, when i kept my eye open, everything looked like what it would look like in real life, maybe i really did 'see' these things irl i dunno, maybe i created it with my own mind. but anyways it was weirrd.

and then i heard my parents returning and my dad was like, "let's not wake her up" and i thought to myself, "omg wake me, im parraalyzed!!" and then i started calling for my parents but only this air, inaudibleish hiss came out. and yeah. and then i woke up after my dad opened the car do, i just snapped out of it and i wasl ike WOAHhh

and i asked my parents if they sed what i thought they sed, and they were like, no... and so yeah, i imagined it.

if you wanna know what i felt like keep one eyes closed, keep the other one open, but like press down on our eyelids coz u know it was hard to open my eyes, and then vibrate urself LOL it was really weird buzzing serious. its likes the movements u wanna amke are countered with this heavy buzzing/vibrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment