Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another dreamost (dream-post)

this is jstu for anyone who read, and get disappoint therez no post. 8)

OMG lemme tell you of this super weird dream i had. well an aspect of it.

anyway i was standing between kenny and william and either i was reall short, or they were REALLY tall coz in the dream, i had to crane my neck (is that the verb-crane?) anyway they looked 3 metres tall and im like, "how tal r u guys" and kenny was like 1.9m and then i asked. "can u lemme sit on ur shoulders?" and then kenny wasl ike ok and then and climbed up kenny like a tree O_o and then i reached the top and then i looked down at william and told him how short he was from up there. LOL

WUT IN THE WORLD? typing tihs is making me lafff HAHAAHAahhahah anywayss.

oh there was this part, where i was running really reallyy fast accross these grass plains with plastic bags in my hands LOL filled with whatever and they were trailing behind me, coz u know my hand were behind me. and then i flung the heavy plastic bags in front of me andit slid along the grass suuuper fastt and i trailed behind them, feet of the grounds. great feelign i must say

No comments:

Post a Comment