Sunday, August 7, 2011

:DD DD:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister

my mum told a funyn story today

when my sis was born, my dad commented, "LOL the babys kinda ugly, are you sure it's ours"

LOLolOLOLOloLOLLLL! coz myy sis had tiny eyes, flared nostrils and just overalll fattiness. BUT anyway props to my dad for his funninesss.

BTW this is obviously sed in a non harmful way but LOL this isss hilarirouusss..!!

OH WELLS oh and i gave my sis mariah carey perfuuumme. the lollipop one!! yayyy she is 18 ya know! so HAPPY BDAY once agen. and gluckin HSC.

OH AND TODAY I WENT OUT FOR A DRIVE AGAIN.!! OMG and booy am i getting better. in a few months time ull see me in car, driving bymyself. LOOOKKINNG S-W-A-GGGGG! yeahh bruuhh- u guys just wait.

YAYA :D

HAHA AND im watching code geass. L O V E ittt. but obviously u guys cant feel the love i feel for it. wish i could translate my love for it into words because, I LOVE THAT WORLLLDD the ocmposer creates.and the characters GOSH!

and shiz havent done any maths. i feel uncomforatble. yaknow that feeling? u get when u havent done something ur supposed to have. well yeah right now i feel like that. cept that feeling is immense. ARRGHARHARHGAHAHRAHRAHR.

No comments:

Post a Comment