Monday, May 14, 2012

marghths

I didn't do physics because after I did the Year 10 physics Olympiad, I realized how much I didn't get motion.

..and NOW it has resurfaced! In 4unit maths. DAMMIT. I just don't logically get motion!! NOO

I look at worked solutions to a motion question and I think: HOW DA HEK did they think of that when it's not even logical (probably is logical though.). it's like they did something random and it just worked out at the end.

normally in math i can vaguely see the end answer, and thus the paths you can take to get there. BUT in motion, I do not see the end answer and therefore, I do not see paths I can take to get there. AND THEREFOORRREE i jsut sub random things into random equations and put my hand on the cambridge maths bible and u know.. hope for da best LOL

Also, sometimes, (hope this makes sense) but sometimes, i look at the answers and i can only just grasp in the most vaguest of the vagueness, how all the working connects together to get the answer. and that in itself isn't really understanding how to solve the math problem because i only get the essence of it not how to really do it. yeah? make sense? coz if it didn't u can say i suck at both math and english HAha

it's like im missing some neural connections between maths steps. and im not very logical as well so GG )8

goodnight. its 1 am. and me tired

No comments:

Post a Comment