Friday, October 5, 2012

soda hsc

so the HSC

hoooly shizza my heart is beating faster

anyway im glad first thing is english and in the school hall, i think place matters so it's good that we are somewhere we're used to!

I've just started to fix my belonging essay. If i manage to get it all prepared + creative, it will be the first time I am prepared before my exam and if i manage to do some section 1 papers and practise different papers, and do a full sitting practice english exam...

yeah that won't happen. for now i'll just get my essay fully done and dusted!!

AH even if i did i don't think I can sleep calmly on the sunday b4 the test on monday simply because for all my english exams i have spent most of midnight to like 3-4pm memorizing sleeping for one hour and then waking up at like 5 to continue

i've trained my mind to do such short term memorizing i think sleep will erase all my essay memooriiess!!

HSC troubles!! TROUBLEBUBBLE STRUGGLLLE BUBBLEBUBBLE TROUUUBBLLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment