Monday, October 1, 2012

long post is longer than expected!

The computer is like in a league of its own, when it comes to my relationships.

it goes further than familial belonging... it is computorial belonging!!!

firstly, I've spent a million hours on the computer. (btw for me computer equates to internet) so a million hours on the internet ive spent. It has made me laugh with it's youtube stuff and cry (not really, jsut a figure of speech) with it's sad news stories and awesome manga. It has enraged me with it's laginess and captured me with its interestingness and weirdness.

Internet is everything you want it to beeeeee! and it's also an outlet for emotions for some peeps, and escape for some people jsut everything, it's a gigantic block of knowledge that captures and connects the whole wide world!! when your happy you go blog about it, when you see something beautiful you post it on internet. internet = sharing and sharing is what people love, esp their own experiences.

JUST INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET FTW! does my repetition make up for my lack of eloquence and ability to transfer my ideas about how great the internet is! anyways, you guys do know how great it is!

I mean it's so great, like how long do you spend on the internet everyday? Well i spend probably 4 hours + (i think a day) and im not even obsessed (maybe i am i hav no idea). but it's become my window to worlds. These worlds include: youtube world, google world(with all it's worlds) and facebook world, 9gag world ... im being very general here. And i have become very familiar with these worlds and comfortable with them. Simply because the internet(and rollerblading outside my house) doesn't make me feel like im rooted to 73 ****** Rd, ******* (thats my address which i cannot type LOL SO NOBAWDY WILL STALK ME!) internet makess mee freeeeeeeeee (tho not really, its quite a waste of time if ur not utilising it for useful things)

ANECDOTE TIMMMEE!
I was moving houses once, and i felt i couldnt adapt to the change. everything was different, the wall design, the floors weren't carpet anymore, the bathroom was this retarded green. and the layout of the hosue was unfamiliar and i didnt like it. feeling somewhat out of place, i turned to my computer (apart from my family ofc) and sat down and felt the calming familiarity of the worlds i knew so well.

i may be exagerrating a little little little biiiit. but point has been made i think.. computorial belonging is a great sense of belonging at times.

i should totally write a belonging creative on this. but it's too un deep prollyyy devs! i think its way deeper then typical belonging stories i read, how yahdiyahdidah strengthens cultural identity. pfft!! this is deep shiz yokay?! (no it's not actually)

anyway its my sleep time so byebye babiiiieess!

2 comments:

  1. you can also write about the bad sides of the internet

    wasting valuable time, making us all fat, and revealing too much information online = stalkers (i think you realised that too, blocking out address)

    this can also show conflicting perspectives! =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAAAAAAA TRUEE! so much english references these days!

    ReplyDelete