Saturday, October 6, 2012

rainydays

WOOAH. the rain is torrential!

I am blogging from my lenovo laptop. Sitting in my study room which is really a room where you put plants coz three walls are made from glass, but we covered them with curtains (which are really jsut random sheets of cloth clipped on to some fram by pegs) so people from the streets can't look in.

But i can hear the rain outside. and as i creepily push the curtains aside and press my face against the glass (as i will do so now...) OK did it! the road outside is a beautiful glossy black

i feel like this is a creative. Im just setting the mood!

anyway feels ... rather magical!!

Also you guys must be wondering, where has joolztaboolz been all this time?! well i have accidently found a replacement for this blog, which is a blank novel. It's a novel called "what men think about apart from sex" (i think) and inside is 300 pages worth of blank pages. (NO I DIDNT BUY IT HAHA someone gave it to my sister as a present, and no it wasn't some creepy pedo) anyways sis was like here u can hav it. I thought... I could make good use out of this, so i contacted it and started to write stuff in it.

and gradually.. my thoughts that are meant to be typed here leaked itself into the.... lemme call it the book.

ANYWAY. BYBYEE

2 comments: