Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WRINKLES IN TIME

Sometimes I ponder what It will be like when I'm 60. Let me take this chance to remind you all that you guys will all have to be old grannies/grandpas GYAHAHAHAHA. >D

Anyway if I ever had an opportunity to talk to a youngster when I'm 60, I figured it would go along something like this:

Oh Hi There. To you, I maybe another one of those old ladies that randomly converse with children. But I am not, I am actually a child in a grannies body. I wanna be freed from this elderly body  as much as i like myself. And i wanna jump around in a lively young body.

OK I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!DAMMIT i dont wanna be old. someone take me to neverland HHAAHA. actually u know what. maybe it's not so bad.

Also, on the cruise to New Zealand which I partook in last year, I remember there were lots of older aged people on the boat. They would wake up at 7am and have breakfast, and I would walk by, and it was so peaceful and quiet. Some of the couples kind of just looked at each other and the view and remained silent the whole time. Is it so that these couples have been married so longgggggg that they have run out of things to say or is there something deeper here I'm missing out on?

I wonder what they're thinking aboutyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Also whilst on the topic of old people. Parents told me the people that are 70-80 have nothing much to look forward to anymore except maybe the liveliness of young giddy toddlers and their own children's love. I thought I'd note this down on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment