Thursday, June 14, 2012

hi emily

this post is dedicated to you.
i cannot find another word for dedicated coz dedicated is such a irreplaceable word. anyway.
today i got my 3unit mark back, sucked balls LOL.

i came last in the class, 32/63 i just scraped a pass which i was kind of glad. but anyway that mark is math 7 standard and an incredible sense of disbelonging i felt in the class. and incredible second-hand pain experienced from my other maths 4 classmates when i told them my mark.

yes mark sucks im sad. thats not the point, the point is, this time i tried pretty hard. It was a bit like in year 10 when i was on probation for 3 unit maths, i tried pretty hard! and i was so scared that effort wouldn't equate to marks (emily ur fear ayee?) i thought, "WHAT IF I TRIED BUT I STILL SUCK" but my results turned up and they were pretty darn good. HOW DID I DO IT?! wth

anyways, so i guess  this time, work did not equal marks. i think i understand a bit of the extent your(emily) suffering HAHA not sure if it's suffering tho?, that sometimes, even though u worked ya ass off, things turn out sucky.

this is a great cause of frustration. i work, n im still freaking dumb. i want a 98.5+ as my final atar, now im scared i might not even make a 98.

and since i have just complained in this post i have to balance it out by going to do some math work to make myself feel better.

BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment