Thursday, June 7, 2012

PRO-PROCRASTINATION

I was on a website talking about procrastination and it stated that procrastinators say stuff like "I'll feel  more like doing this tomorow" and i thought to myself: mhmmmyeah typical stuff. 


Then it said that procrastinators tell lies such as "I work best under pressure" and "pressure makes them more creative" so they put it off til the next day and my azn eyes got a bit bigger coz ive thought that once before.


Then the website said that procrastinors protect their sense of self by saying "this isn't important" and i thought, zomg what if i start de-importanizing the important!


"procrastinators actively look for distractions" mebbe not actively for me.
"...particularly ones that don't take a lot of commitment on their part". YES SO TRUE
"checking email is almost perfect for this purpose" HOLY CRAP YES + FB +9gag
"They distract themselves as a way of regulating their emotions such as fear of failure" more laziness for me probably.  


and also from the websites. (i lost the link! apologiez!)


3 basic types of procrastinators:
1. arousal types/thrill seekers (LOL) people who wait to the last minute for euphoric ruch
2. avoiders - because of fear of failure/success, but in either case are very concerned with what others think of them: they would rather have others think they lack effort than ability
3. decisional procrastinators, who cannot make a decision. not making a decision absolves procrastinators of responsibility for the outcome of events.


so.. i end this post. which one are you if u do procrastinate? there better be one person who comments or ill jump out my window, on ground floor and be safe.

ACTUALLY u know what. people who read my blog aren't procrastinators LOL this is redundant ) = 

3 comments:

  1. i read your blog!
    i'm a procrastinator!

    I think I'm both no. 2 and no. 3

    "They distract themselves as a way of regulating their emotions such as fear of failure"
    it's like describing the innermost parts of my innards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even know what type, i just don't like doing work .__.

    ReplyDelete