Wednesday, February 8, 2012

today happiness is no where

coz i lost my itouch )8
the itouch is like a part of my soul no kidding. it's my horcrux

i really depended on it! it was like an essential item in my daily school life, because it is THE main source of my japanese study no kidding. i dunno if i should even be so dependent on it. but all my japanese applications are just so good.

now i feel insecure? not sure if thats the word without it. it's like my whole japanese study has been ruined LOL
the sadness is just so sad, i feel kinda.... empty LOL

i still had it on the M54 bus and i found out i lost it on the train from epping to central.

hopefully i find it again. i feel incomplete right now LOLLL like i actually do feel incomplete. AWRUHAWIGIDSIDSISIISDFU IF I CAN"T FIND U PLEASE COME BACK!!     DDDDDD::::

No comments:

Post a Comment