Tuesday, February 7, 2012

happiness is simplistic

sumtimes, i can achieve happiness so easily, i wonder if i need to work my way through high school get a 99+ atar (if possiblay).

my sister said, that since finishing shcool and doing different volunteer owrk/jobs and stuff. walking into like an office builind. she was like it expanded her horiozons and she told me there is a whole new world out there. and i felt kinda happy lol. maybe coz i imagined sum sort of unrreal fantasy realm or something when she said "there is a whole new world out there"

i think i immediately pictured sum anime setting. LOL, Y I LUV ANIME SO! anyways we all know this, but i thought i should give u guys a reminder, lift yer spirits. did i sound like hagrid? LOL "yer" coz i just reminded myself of him.

i dont know if my sister likes me or hates me. i dont know if i like her or hate her. it's gotten to a stage where our relationship is a mix of acceptance/tolerance peppered with supperfunyhilariousmoments and annoying moments.

- i need to improve meh social skills 4 later in life.
food for my self thought
and urs. mebbe.

BYE! WOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment