Sunday, February 5, 2012

holey

yes my blog hasnt been le active for a while. i guess its coz i aint hav that much to say these days haha

ANYWAYS yesterday i had an interesting convo with emily bout smth hilarious. ask emily 4 da details ;D or if she's willing to tell.

ALSO life is split into two parts. real and non real, just like numbers are split into imaginary and real. WOOPWOOP maths analogy. props to me!

anyway for me, the real parts is everything i do

the non real parts, is everying i wish to do, or things if i do i will die.

for example if im sitting on the car and the window is open, jumping out of the window is not real to me.

if i want to feel more real, i would do things that are non real to me, things i dont do coz i dont dare.

ACTUALLY i dont think what im saying is said properly!

i hope i know what im talking bout. i hav not re read this post but then agen i havent reread any of my posts LOL!

SWIMMING CARRIVAL IS COMING UP. woopwop gnna hav fun doing nothing with friends yay
anyways soz for another meh post. i will give u rainbow-pours-out-of-mouth post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment