Monday, July 4, 2011

yet another random post

1) I can't find my pink exercise book i used to write TONNES of notes in!! RAWR 2 years of effort squandered. WHERE R U COME BAK! NOAOOANOAAONAOOAOAOAO desperation!! just a shout-out to my sweet pink book, please come home, i miss u.

2) I cam back from home, and on my msn screen there were like messages from a few diff. people and i was goign to read them but then my computer blue creened me and closed down. NOW IDUNNO WUT THE MESSAGES NOW. talk about paranoia! immmm kinda paranoid, wut if i missed something important! :O wut if the fact i didnt read a message causes something bad to happen! wut if i miss outtttt on something important RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR anyways calm my tits. LOL EW. just calm down, no tits 8)

3) note to self : I shall repay my rents in the future for being suuuch ah-mazing peoplehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment