Wednesday, July 6, 2011

so many random posts today

ANYWAY. thheee garden that was just dirt is starting to grassify! half the lawn is barren and half is kinda grassy so im going to water the bare half in hopes grass will grow out of moister land!

coz i wanna then sow my flower seeds and let them blooom when winter melts into spring! WOOHOOOOO and i want the flowers surrounded by grass. does that work? coz grass  = weed. oh well. lets see how it goes!

oh and some flower seeds i have sowed a week ago coz i was bored is starting to grooowww, so im happay!

i hope my garden looks like dis


coz thats just plain K O O L. i can like frolick in these flowers like the funny people in those movies haha. but my garden is far from this. lemme find a pic to demonstrate wut my garden looks like

this is pretty close to wut my garden looks like now, im not even kidding. OK imma work my  garden hard from now!!! gotta work it. woork it. woork it. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment