Tuesday, July 19, 2011

two faces.

Omg. i just came out of the bathroom and my face in the mirror looke deathly, my eyes are sunken and hollow, i mean i normally have fatty eyelidsss! annndd my skin has a grey hue, its dull and lacks bridghtness and my eyes are kinda bloodshot. SHHeeeezzz
i need sleep. i need health food

school has taken its toll on me already, and it has just started. i remember dem holiday dyas where my skin was bright and flushed and my eyes were shiny and i was so much fresher looking. lol i sound like a thousand years have passed since ive had holidays. but yeah anyway

lemme show you this pic of a fox.Yese its a real fox. not a toy.
I came across this tibetan fox during my research on tibets fight for survival in the modern world. random pic i saw. and BOOOY this fox looks sly. just look at it, this animal is like stonerface slash holier-than-thou faceee!! this thing beats lady gaga in pokerface!
well its kinda a mix of all those looks. it looks bored and serious toooooo. seirous fox is serioussssssss!!

but yeh its fluffeh and kind of adorable in the i-have-a-facial-expression way so serious fox gets a seal of approval from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment